Thursday, May 13

Da same ol' song...

It has been 4 days after I last updated this blog.
Sigh! It has been a very busy week. Busy eh? I wonder if I used that word appropriately.

Not really busylaa... just a couple of tutorials and homeworks plus a lab test and one easy assignment on Offer and Acceptance to be sent in... Not really busy though...kan?

Only then I realised that the song "Syurga di telapak kaki ibu" by Aishah has been there for quite a long time. Maybe quite a number feel bored... Sorry eh? I'd changed it back to "Another You"... the same ol' relaxing song of Cromok...

THOMAS CUP

We lose again. Just like before.

  • Read the report here

  • Read the excuse here

  • Nothing to shout about. We lose to Indonesia. The reigning champs. The host country. Who to be blame? The player? Or is it the coach? The management? Please. Do share your comments and valuable thoughts.

    Cheers mate. Malaysia BOLEHla

    No comments: