Sunday, December 5

Bleachers

Bleachers

I'd finished work at 5.30 today, as usual. And started at 11.00, also as usual. Everything was like usual, except for two things.

First.
Today was a busy day, like never before. Hundreds of orders, esp. during the lunch time. Today's sales was like double than usual. Probably as a result of rain pour all day long.

Yela, kalau cuacanya tu elok dan panas, orang akan melepak kat luar, buat bbq dan sebagainya. Tapi bile dah hujan, melepak dalam shopping mall la gamaknya.

Exhausted.

Second.
I was able to finish a book on the way back home. Not from the beginning till the end though.



Bleachers by John Grisham.
It was the last 50 pages that i regard as the most exciting part to read,which makes the reading a breeze.

Its a real page-turner. Up to the extent that I missed the bus stop where I was supposed to get off the bus.

Menapak jauh sket la nampaknya.

But again, it was not a regret. The book accompanied my walk greatly. And I'd finished by the time my flatmate opened the front door for me.

Asyik sungguh.

I'm sure enough that I'm not good in reviewing book. So, better read it
here pal.

No comments: