Tuesday, September 7

A test over, yet another one's waiting...

AFIS 122:Roles and Context of Accounting Information... escaped two days of classes to study for the test. Just don't know whether its worth it or not. Nowadays, I hardly get satisfied everytime I stepped out from a test room.

But one thing I know, you got what you've worked for. The harder you work the greater the reward or in this case, the better your result will be. So that i know, I really deserved whatever mark that I get...

As in this AFIS 122 test, i only started to really revised the all the chapters (maybe 7 or 8) last night. With so much to be read plus a couple of notes to be really looked at as you have missed a number of lectures, do you expect to do really well? "Huh.. in you dreams..."said my innerself...

But the other side of me kept on saying, "Yes you can do it, I know that you will make it... Even if U dont make it, you have an excuse rite?"

"Hmm... Excuse.. ?"

"Yup, excuse... U have your own excuse rite?"

"Nope, excuses are only for those who make mistakes, repeated mistakes. Thats it! Only losers will take an excuse..."

"Naahh.. It doesn't work that way. You were not feeling well lately rite? Flu, cold, headache, sore throat. it all Its not that you were lazy to study or s'thing. Now that's your excuse."

"and I should take that as an excuse?"

"yah.. I bet sure you will... if the condition fits somehow"

"and what make you think I will do that?"

"... just wait and see..."

"Hmm... we'll see..."

Arguments between heart and mind maybe? Hehe.. I don't know. You guess...

No comments: